Building Awareness of Outcomes-Based Funding Among Health Professionals
Public Sector Solutions, Health
2Training sessions on outcomes-based funding for Nemours Children's Health and Project HOPE
Social Finance partnered with Nemours Children’s Health, a national integrated pediatric health system, to design and host training sessions on outcomes-based financing for staff from Project HOPE, a global health and humanitarian relief nonprofit. With funding for Project HOPE poised to sunset in the second half of 2021, state teams working for the organization were considering financially sustainable strategies for continuing their work, including outcomes-based funding.
- Share insights into outcomes-based contracting for health care services.
- Offer a sustainable financial model to replace philanthropic funding and continue Project HOPE services.
- Workshop development and execution: Developed and hosted two training sessions, each comprising a 90-minute introductory workshop and an intensive half-day bootcamp, for a select group of Project HOPE state partners, including nonprofit and state health care agency leaders.
Partners and Supporters
- Nemours Children’s Health codesigned and cohosted the workshops.
- Social Finance codesigned and cohosted the workshops.
- The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation funded the workshops.
New Jersey Pay It Forward Program