Pay for Success Issue Brief Series: Launch
This series of 10 issue briefs on Pay for Success (PFS) is intended to provide practical guidance and examples for government officials interested in pursuing PFS within their agencies or jurisdictions.
This subset of briefs centers on PFS launch best practices and includes tools and strategies needed for designing and rolling out PFS initiatives.
|LAUNCH PFS: BRIEFS 4-8
- Brief 4: Getting Started on Pay for Success
Initial actions outcomes payers can take to build strong project foundations.
- Brief 5: Defining Success in Pay for Success
Identifying and selecting meaningful outcomes for PFS projects.
- Brief 6: Measuring Success in Pay for Success
Choosing the right evaluation methodology for PFS projects.
- Brief 7: Is the Price Right?
Strategies for valuing project outcomes.
- Brief 8: Pay for Success Contracting
Creating legal agreements for PFS projects.
Manage: briefs 9-10>>
Produced with support from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.